Laggan Coffee Bothy and Gallery
Laggan Coffee Bothy and Gallery is located in the Cairngorm National Park, 8 miles west of Newtonmore on the A86 on the road to Fort William.
Whether traveling between Fort William in the West and Aviemore and the East Coast or just out for a run in the car, an invigorating cycle or a walk along the various national walking routes, Laggan Coffee Bothy and Gallery is a great place to stop and re-charge your batteries. You can sit outside on warm sunny days and watch the world go by (and the local squirrels and pheasants) or on cooler days sit by the log burner while Kara our African Grey parrot entertains you with her amazing vocabulary!
Things you can get at Laggan Coffee Bothy & Gallery include…
* Tea, coffee and hot chocolate
* A range of refreshing soft drinks
* Breakfast rolls – Bacon, Sausage, Egg
* Lunches – Soup, Sandwiches, Paninis, Jacket Potatoes
* Tasty cakes and lots of nice things to eat!
* Greetings cards, postcards, and a beautiful selection of Scottish gifts
* Kindling, coal, logs
* Calor Gas
…and a warm welcome and a friendly chat!
Laggan Bridge, Laggan, PH20 1AH
Tel: 01528 544737