Decorated and furnished to a very high standard throughout, this charming detached wooden cottage feels spacious and welcoming, with a lovely sitting area divided from the kitchen and dining areas by a wood-burning stove.
Vetlanda is situated in the village and sits only 250m from a link to the Wildcat Trail, a 7km orbital walk around Newtonmore. The golf course, pony trekking centre and Highland Folk Museum are all within walking distance. Vetlanda is an ideal base in which to relax after exploring all that the area has to offer. In-house massage and holistic therapies are available to make your holiday even more memorable.
Accommodation and amenities
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with wood burning stove and sofa bed.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher.
- TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio.
- Electricity and fuel for woodburning stove included in rent.
- Bed linen and towels included in rent.
- Cot, highchair and stair gate on request.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Gravelled area with garden furniture.
Vetlanda is a non smoking property. One well-behaved dog welcome.