Set within its own enclosed garden, this newly refurbished, detached timber cottage creates a cosy holiday base in a tranquil rural location. The cottage is located half way up the Glen Road and only a minute walk away from the famous scenery of Glen Banchor.
The cottage benefits from a characterful multi-fuel burner in the open plan living/dining room/kitchen and is furnished with traditional Scottish tweed and contemporary fittings.
Shops and Post Office within 400 yards and pubs serving good food and ales located within walking distance.
All rooms on ground floor. Open plan living/dining room/kitchen with double height sloping ceiling, multi-fuel burner and oak flooring. 2 bedrooms: 1 double and 1 twin. Newly refurbished bathroom with shower over bath and toilet.
- Multi-fuel burner in living room/kitchen, logs inc.
- Elec CH, elec, bed linen and towels inc.
- Freeview, TV, DVD, CD, I pod doc
- Electric cooker, m/wave, w/machine.
- T/cot and H/chair on request.
- Enclosed partly lawned, partly wild garden with its own stream and furnished sitting out area.
- Parking for 2 cars.
- Lockable cycle store.