Sleeping 8, a warm and cosy atmosphere awaits you in this beautifully furnished and well equipped self-catering holiday house in the picturesque village of Newtonmore , with stunning views across the Cairngorms. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you to Einich and are happy to answer any enquiries you may have about our holiday home.
Einich is the ideal location from which to explore the wonders of the Cairngorms and surrounding area whether it is sightseeing, watching the Ospreys at the Boat of Garten, skiing at Aviemore, fishing on the River Spey or walking in the mountains. From Einich you will look out over the 18 hole Newtonmore golf course and the club house is a short walk.
Our self catering holiday house offers comfortable and spacious accommodation with a sitting room, dining room, laundry room, kitchen, shower room and rear porch with W.C. On the first floor there are four generous bedrooms (three double and a twin), bathroom with roll top bath and shower and a snug with views over the mountains which is an ideal place to sit after a day out and about.
Features of the house include:
- 32" television with Freesat, DVD Player and Nintendo Wii with a selection of games.
- Stereo System with Ipod dock.
- Washing machine & tumble drier.
- Well equipped kitchen including electric range cooker with fan assisted oven, dishwasher, slow cooker, microwave, kettle and toaster.
- Bed linen and towels included.
- Large enclosed gardens with wood chip seating area.
- Tourist and local facilities information available at the property.
Please note that the property is non-smoking. Dogs may be allowed by prior arrangement.