This annual charity event takes place on the last Sunday in June.
You can discover the treasures of the private gardens which are open to the public between 10am and 5pm, see gardens of different sizes, styles and uses, get ideas on garden design and the huge variety of plants that can be grown in the area.
Many of the gardens are set in the stunning views of the Strathspey and Cairngorms.
Tickets and a map showing the gardens that are open are available in advance and on the day, many of the gardens also offer light refreshments and/or plants for sale.
Toilet facilities are availble at a number of the locations.
Tickets are usually availble from:
- Nethy Bridge Store & Post Office
- Michael Mustard, Buther Nethy Bridge
- Auchendean Lodge, Dulnain Bridge
- Speyside Heatehr Centre, Skye of Curr
- Ewe and Me, Grantown on Spey
- Post office, Grantown on Spey
- The Old Bridge Garage, Carrbridge
- Caffe Bleu, Aviemore
Watch out for posters nearer the time, and check this page for details of the 2012 event.